Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Position: Application Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
ABOUT COMPANY: JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.jpmorganchase.com
Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be technically strong and disciplined developer, with a record of delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controls environment, is needed to contribute to the Risk & PNL effort.
* Must perform role will require an ability to gain working knowledge in many different types of technologies and an understanding of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
* Should have high level of interaction with the business is necessary, since numbers are looked at by traders, finance teams, and market risk analysts.
* Should build and maintain core system components as well as specific applied tools in Java / Python.
* Must have knowledge of problem-solving with a solid conceptual understanding of the design philosophy behind the systems we use.
* Should be able to build solutions with test ability in mind: clearly define expected results as the first step of any project.
* Should perform Code for review:” Clearly organize your code and comment where necessary, to facilitate the peer review process.
* Must provide BAU support for issues encountered in daily processing and questions from the business about the system’s outputs.
* Must have programming experience in at least one OO language and at least one scripting language.
* Should have experience with relational databases, especially Oracle.
* Should have numerical literacy and a good understanding of financial modeling, P&L, and risk. An understanding of the credit derivatives business is a plus.
* Should have precise thought process and an ability to break a large problem into smaller parts.
* Should have experience in tuning high-performance algorithms is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY: Online
TO APPLY: Click Here