Fidelity Investments Hiring Freshers 2017| Freshers job 2017 | Bangalore |Freshers Job 2017
Fidelity Investments hiring freshers in Bangalore location for the post of Associate Software Engineer,
Details are mentioned below
|Company Name||Fidelity Investments|
|Job Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services, with managed assets of $1.0 trillion. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services to 18 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,500 financial intermediaries. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans (WI), one of the largest mutual fund supermarkets and a leading online brokerage firm.
WI helps millions of people save and invest through workplace retirement savings plans, builds lifetime relationships with customers and provides employers with cost-effective, integrated employee benefit solutions. The company serves customers online, over the phone, and through a nationwide network of investor centers. WI is also committed to helping drive employee retirement readiness by delivering leading-edge financial solutions to employers, including
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Degree: BE/BTECH computers
The participants should have scored an aggregate of 50% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
Backlogs: No standing backlogs
The Ventura Associate Software Engineer is responsible for Development and Support of mid tier applications. This function will support and the business to ensure DC projects are implemented with the highest quality product. This includes analysis, high level understanding of desing and development by performing analysis on the client’s business / system requirements.
Associate Software Engineers are required to have fundamental knowledge on programming langague such as C and/or C++.
Skills/Knowledge and experience
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment across multiple locations and functions
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Willingness to work on L3 and L4 level support
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined and detailed procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external partners.
- BE in CS or MCA
- Minimum of 0 -1 years of Software Development
- Understnading of OOA, OOD, and OOP principles & design patterns
- Good Fundamental understanding of C and/or C++.
- Experiecnce in Microsoft stack is a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry area a plus
- Ability to work effectively with product development and systems management
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POST?
To Apply for this post update your resume directly to the Fidelity Job portal:Click on the APPLY NOW button to update your resume: APPLY NOW