Company Name: Cisco
Job Position: Network Engineer
JOB Location: Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab. Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account. Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- Typically requires BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
- MS a plus.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internet working, IBM inter networking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internet working Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level. Ability to leverage technical expertise of others. Knowledge of network design concepts. Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.