Company Name: Caterpiller
Job Position: System Data Support Analyst – (Job Number: 160006S8)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last date : 1st Nov 2016
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network.Caterpillar is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.with more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500.In 2016 Caterpillar was ranked #59 on the Fortune 500 list and #194 on the Global Fortune 500 list.Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Caterpillar Inc. traces its origins to the 1925 merger of the Holt Manufacturing Company and the C. L. Best Tractor Company, creating a new entity, the California-based Caterpillar Tractor Company.In 1986, the company re-organized itself as a Delaware corporation under the current name, Caterpillar Inc. Caterpillar’s headquarters are located in Peoria, Illinois, United States.
The company also licenses and markets a line of clothing and workwear boots under its Cat / Caterpillar name.Caterpillar machinery is recognizable by its trademark “Caterpillar Yellow” livery and the “CAT” logo.
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.caterpillar.com/
Branch: B.E /Btech
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
- Supply Chain
- Product Introduction
- Product Support
As a System Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
* Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
* Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
* Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
SALARY OFFERED: Not disclosed
HOW TO APPLY: Online
TO APPLY: APPLY NOW
Apply on or before Nov 1, 2016, 11:59:00 PM